Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge

This week at Die Cuttin Diva's we are celebrating Music in our schools month.

When I was in grade school I was lucky to go to a school that had a pretty cool music program. We got to play all sorts of instruments that you just don't see anymore. I took piano lessons on and off throughout grade school and high school until I joined the hand bell choir and a vocal group in high school. Not to mention plays, musicals, and performances. Needless to say I loved all of the experiences I had because of music in my schools.


I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder and the Rock Princess Cricut cartridge for this card. The stamp is a dollar find from Michael's.

Join us at the Die Cuttin Diva's Blog for this week's Music challenge.
-Yvette

6 comments:

  1. Love your card Yvette! And that matching embossing folder! Very cool. Great job--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rocker girl is awesome and I love the embossing. Fabulous!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that embossing folder! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvette,

    Love you're card, great embossing and a lovely girl!

    Great to be in the team with you.
    Hugs,
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvette,

    Love Love Love your card. I was also thinking about using this cartridge. Great job on your card.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...